Monday, April 4, 2011

Weekend Recap

With John away this past weekend riding bikes with my brothers and his teammates, I was at home tackling the house projects. I had tons of help that I was so thankful to have.

Friday: Pat (Mother-in-Law) and I Painted Ceilings in Bedrooms. Left at 11:15pm

Saturday AM: Pat (brother) and I put second coat on bedroom ceilings and first coat in Family room and bathroom and got my new best friend as a house warming gift...a SHOP VAC!!!!!!! Pat sucked up nasty stuff in the hall vent and started on the floors

Saturday PM: Frank and Pat (Mother-in-Law) finished second coat on family room and bathroom and fixed and Spackled large holes in front closet. Joe brought us dinner, Pizza, yum.

Sunday AM: Frank and I painted first coat on all three bedrooms.

Sunday PM: Pat (M-I-L) and I finished second coat on bedrooms, layed out tile for bathroom, tested paint samples on walls and patted ourselves on the back for a long weekend of hard work.

I am sore from the wast up. My wrists, neck, shoulders, oh boy. I give mad props to those who work construction, it is HARD work.

John is off work this week and has a long "Honey to MUST do list!!"

BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR HELPING THIS WEEKEND. Thanks to Pat and Helena for the Shop Vac and Pat Marshall for the smoke detectors!

Master Bedroom
Master Bedroom in Almond Mist

Pat (M-I-L) Painting

Dining Room Paint Samples
New Best Friend. Wall mounting Shop Vac
Frank and Puma in Office working hard

Office in Almond Mist

No comments:

Post a Comment